The Park Process VortaBlend static mixing device has uniquely designed opposing nozzle plates that create opposite directional multiple spinning fluid “slabs” which collide in the center of the mixing chamber. The result is a thoroughly blended mixture of the main fluid with any other liquid chemical or chemical powder that has been introduced upstream. This mixing action can be accomplished with relatively low pressure drop across the VortaBlend, with most applications requiring a 5-10 psi drop.
The VortaBlend is available in a variety of materials of construction for compatibility with varying process fluids. The standard unit’s main body is made of carbon steel with UHMW Polyethylene nozzle plates. Different grades of stainless steel for the bodies and other types of materials for the nozzle plates are available options.
- Removable Nozzle Plates Made of a Chemical and Abrasion Resistant Material
- Proprietary Mixing Nozzles that produce intense mixing action downstream
- Carbon Steel Powder Coated Mixing Chamber
- Sizes Available from 2” Mixing Chamber to 12” with Feed Pipes Sizes from 1” to 6”
- Can be Installed on Same Skid with the Park Process VenturiVac to Make a Complete Dry Chemical Blending System
- Polymer Blending
- Chemical Blending
- Slurry Wall Mixing
- Dispersion of Solids into Liquid Stream
- Drilling mud shearing
- Dye Blending