The GeoCat Models are dewatering boxes that use disposable filter media. The GeoCat is designed to be used with sticky, slimy, slightly oily, non-uniform, non-specific, colloidal, or simply hard to dewater sludge where flocculation is not an option. The GeoCat is also useful for dewatering operations in which the residual sludge cake would present a clean-up issue, as the disposable filter is discarded with the filter cake.
They are a cost effective way to collect, dewater, transport and dump all kinds of sludges, slurries, and wet solids.
Features of the Self Dumping Hopper:
Features of the Roll-Off:
Features of the Front Loader:
- Water treatment plant sludge
- Alum sludge
- Gas scrubber ash
- Arsenic/heavy metal sludge
- Industrial plant waste streams
- Food processing waste water
- Chemical plant waste discharges
- Vac truck waste
- Various waste water applications