The ParkProcess VenturiVac systems are designed to mix and convey dry or liquid materials using a liquid motive stream.
- Removable nozzle and venturi
- Nozzle and venturi typically made of an abrasion resistant material, i.e. UHMW PE or polyurethane but other materials of construction are available, i.e. any machine able plastic or metal
- Supplied with inlet and outlet nipple which can have NPT thread, flange or Victaulic groove type ends
- Includes a pressure gauge for incoming flow installed in inlet nipple
- Includes a vacuum gauge installed in the eductor body
- Standard sizes range from 1” to 6” pipe size
- Flow rate capabilities from 15gpm to 1200gpm
- Mixing of slurry walls
- Mixing batches of chemical solutions
- Transferring solids using a liquid motive force
- Making up drilling mud
- Installing and removing filter media into and from filter beds and vessels
- Making up polymer solutions
How it works
The VenturiVac Eductor uses the Venturi effect of a converging-diverging nozzle to convert the pressure energy of a motive fluid to velocity energy, creating a low pressure zone that draws in and entrains suction fluid and/or solids. After passing through the throat of the VenturiVac, the mixed fluid expands and the velocity is reduced which results in recompressing the mixed fluids by converting velocity energy back into pressure energy. This process allows the exiting stream to continue downstream long distances and upwards many feet of head.