RENTAL & REFURBISHED UNITS
In The Round
The horizontal sludge-dewatering system from In The Round Dewatering has a stainless steel drum with perforated tile lining. The drum is mounted on a roll-off frame for easy transportation and unloading.
Water trays allow for containment of discharge water. An 18,000- to 25,000-gallon batch is mixed with polymer before being filtered in the rotating drum, driven by a 1/2 hp variable-speed electric motor with a heavy-duty chain and sprocket.
The turning eliminates crusting and wet pockets, producing uniform, consistent results. The dewatered material dumps easily, and the drum is self-cleaning. Dewatering is complete after one night.
Unit as seen on this page can be rented or purchased at a heavily discounted price.
Please contact us for more detailed information regarding this unit.
• Fill time: 1½ — 2½ hours
• Run capacity: 18K — 25K gallons
• Can be filled multiple times before rotating
• Operating speed one revolution every 2 hours
• Maximum speed - two revolutions per hour
• Dried solids:
- Sewage Sludge range 18% — 24%
- Septic Sludge range 20% — 30%
- Grease Trap waste usually runs between that of sewage and septic sludge
• Typical dewatering time is overnight
• Dryness greatly impacted by exact conditions and
polymer used, but no liquid remains when finished. Dried
solids typically 4 — 7 tons
• Steel drum with self-cleaning PVC Filter tiles with interlocking modular construction
• Mounted on roll-off frame with integrated tie-down straps for easy transport
• Unit length is 20’ and 7’6” wide
• Power requirements: ½ hp