Vibratory Screening Unit
These vibratory screening devices remove drill cuttings from the drilling fluid while circulating and drilling. There are many different designs of the Shale Shaker and much research has gone into these designs to facilitate lowering costs associated with drilling fluid and drilling operations. The basic design consists of large, flat sheets of wire mesh screens or sieves of various mesh sizes that shake or vibrate the drill cuttings across and off of the screens as the drilling fluid flows through them and back into the drilling fluid processing system, often called the mud system. This separates the drill cuttings, often called solids from the drilling fluid so that it can be recirculated back down the well bore. In oilfield industry, linear motion type shale shakers are the standards for use in drilling mud solids control systems in oil and gas well drilling.
- Oilfield drilling mud solids removal
- Water well drilling mud
- Horizontal hole drilling mud (HDD)
- Tunneling operations
- Coal bed methane drilling (CBM)
- Industrial waste streams
- Shaker deck angle adjustable while working.
- Patented rubber wedge sealing for shale shaker deck and screen for long life and easy replacement.
- Vibratory Screening unit’s bottom deck is made from Stainless Steel for long service life.
- Heat treatment on complete shale shaker deck for High G force operation.
- Pre-tensioned shale shaker screen design for fast screen replacement.
- Top Brand Vibration Motors: IEC Ex, ATEX and UL Certified.
- Electrical components: SIEMENS, Schneider Brand.
- Introduction of flow to unit is by Weir Feed, Top Feed, or Hopper Feed for different applications.