Above ground steel tank coalescing type separator utilizing polypropylene porous tubes to capture droplets.
Oil/water separators are commonly used to separate oils from a variety of waste water discharges, as in industrial waste streams and storm water discharges. A properly designed, installed and operated oil/water separator system prevents the entry of unacceptable levels of oil contamination to a storm sewer or sanitary sewer system.
- Stormwater run-off
- Equipment wash
- Manufacturing plant effluent
- Fueling facilities
- Refinery wastewater
- Power generation effluent
- Airport water run-off
- Vehicle maintenance facilities
- And more ...
- Coalescing tubes installed in easily removed baskets bolted down gasketed
- Bolted down gasketed hatches on removable lid allow inspection of critical parts and adjustment of oil weir without removing the complete lid
- Rotating pipe skimmer allows skimming level to be adjusted
- Drain ports on both sides of vessel give access to removal of accumulated sludge
- Designed for a linear flow rate of approximately 1 ft./minute
- Designed to accommodate approximately ½ cubic foot of coalescing media per gpm of incoming flow