The GritCat Models are a cost effective way to collect, dewater, transport and dump all kinds of sludges, slurries, and wet solids.
The GritCats are watertight dewatering boxes with reusable filter media. It is designed to be used with gritty, or sandy type waste streams that typically do not require the use of a coagulant or flocculent for dewatering.
Other types of waste made up of large particles can also be used in the GritCat, i.e. stringy and fibrous solids.
Features of the Self Dumping Hopper:
Features of the Roll-Off:
Features of the Front Loader:
- Waste water treatment plants
- Grit Dewatering
- Screenings Dewatering
- Vac truck waste
- Industrial plant sump waste
- Truck and heavy equipment wash basin waste
- Water Treatment plant debris separation at surface water plants
- Manufacturing plant waste water