The JetFlo mixer is utilized as an alternative to mechanical agitators in tank agitation applications. Liquid pumped through the JetFlo pulls in surrounding fluid and ejects the mixture through the diffuser end in a 3 to 1 ratio.
Small compact unit
- No moving parts
- Controllable performance
- Removable nozzle and venturi
- Pulls in 3 gallons of fluid for every one gallon pumped through the nozzle
- JetFlo body is made of carbon steel with special coating, but 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, or other metals are available options.
- JetFlo nozzle and venturi are made of UHMW Polyethylene, but PVC, nylon, kynar, ryton or other plastics as well as stainless steel are available options.
- Nozzle and Venturi pieces are held in place using groove type clamps.
- JetFlo tank mixers are available in 1” through 6” pipe sizes, handling flows from 15 to over 1,000 gpm.
- Heat transfer
- Chemical mixing
- Solids suspension
- Sludge mixing
- Flash mixing
- Lime mixing